Having delivered the five bags for the Easter fair two weeks ago, I have completed one of my aims, Number 10. As I used existing fabrics, Number 9 is also covered. The pattern for two of the bags were taken from one of my sewing books, hence a tiny tick for Number 6.
- Finish the 50 flags for the bunting
- Finish the hexagon quilts (children's fabrics and the pall)
- Finish the 'Smitten' inspired quilt
- Design and create one other quilt
- Make three things for myself
- Make one thing from each of the sewing / crafty books I have, purchase or am given
- Stock the Etsy or Folksy shop with ten items
- Set up PayPal and sell via my homepage / Facebook
- Use my existing stash of fabric rather than buy new
- Make and donate five items to charity
- Give away three hand-made items to friends or family
- Re-purpose or re-fashion something from my wardrobe
I do have a PayPal account (Number 8) and with a skiing trip coming up, hopefully I'll complete Number 5 and 11, or at least parts of these within short!
If, I am really really lucky, I may attend the sewing session with the pall tomorrow afternoon; although with an off-site strategy day taking place on Wednesday morning it seems rather unlikely.